Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications and Training
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapeutic Counselling – Metanoia Institute, London
- MSc in TA Psychotherapy – training complete, undertaking final exams – Metanoia Institute
- IARTA (International Association of Relational Transactional Analysts)
- EATA (European Association of Transactional Analysts)
- Metanoia Institute www.metanoia.ac.uk
- BACP and trainee member of UKCP
- Counsellor – Berkshire based Charity. 2013 – ongoing
- School & 6th form Counsellor at an independent day and boarding school based in Berkshire. 2016 – ongoing
- Counsellor – Metanoia Counselling & Psychotherapy Service MCPS. 2014 – 2015
I adhere to the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Code of Ethics and am a member of this organisation. I am also a trainee member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member, Member (MBACP), Accredited Member (MBACP Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
In 2013 the BACP Register was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status with the Professional Standards Authority.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.