It can take a lot of energy to live with troubling thoughts, feelings or relationships. Many people find talking with a professional therapist, in a confidential and non-judgemental setting, can help them free up that energy and begin to live their lives more fully.
Therapy is a significant commitment for both client and therapist. I often suggest an initial session, at my standard fee, where we can meet and talk, and you can ask any questions you might have, before deciding if we go ahead.
I have worked with clients with a wide range of concerns, including;
- anger management
- relationship issues
- sex & sexuality
- troubling thoughts, feelings or behaviours
- making sense of childhood
- post traumatic stress (including PTSD)
- physical, emotional and/or sexual abuse
- self-harm or suicidal feelings
- panic attacks
- lack of self-esteem
Some people simply feel there is “something wrong” and want space to explore their thoughts and feelings.
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapeutic Counselling – Metanoia Institute, London
- MSc in TA Psychotherapy – training complete, undertaking final exams – Metanoia Institute
- IARTA (International Association of Relational Transactional Analysts)
- EATA (European Association of Transactional Analysts)
- Metanoia Institute www.metanoia.ac.uk
- BACP and trainee member of UKCP